In Mint, control structures are expressions that return a value, so they are called control expressions.
Here are the control expressions:
- if...else - basic, 2 way conditional expression
- case - extended, N-way conditional expression
- iteration over
- try - executes a sequence of synchronous expressions, including failure handling
- sequence - executes asynchronous expressions in sequence, including failure handling
- parallel - executes asynchronous expressions in parallel, including failure handling